Monday, June 9, 2008

What really Happened at Magic Springs

Pictures As Promised


Dr. David Teaching Landon Some New Sign Language


Begina's Face #1


Begina Face #2


Begina Face #3 and Landon Face #1


Yes, that's me going down the purple slide. Upon pushing off at the top, I began to scream as loud as I could. It was a few seconds before I reached daylight, and Kristen heard me and had enough time to grab the camera and take a shot. The white stuff above my head is the speed of sound.....

2 comments:

amy said...

Nice to hear your version of trip. We decided that we would be screaming our heads off too going down into the black abyss then dropping abruptly. Glad your moment was caught on camera.
Eric said, "Is that white stuff really the speed of sound or is it the white stuff from the inside of your swimsuit coming loose at the seams?" :)

KP said...

While an emema was almost imminent, I was able to hold it together long enough to break the speed of sound, which is of course what you are obviously seeing.

KP