Sunday, May 24, 2009

Big Time in Big D

Last week was a whirlwind week that ended in some really cool experiences. The Doctor's Nelson and Begina and myself took big red to Dallas for the wedding of Leslie Fodge and John Gore. We stayed in Downtown Dallas at David's sisters apartment (uber cool location). This was close to the wedding and a lot of other places. I have attached a few pictures that we took right before the wedding started. We took a few funny ones too, which I have attached below the decent ones.



The day after the wedding, we had to get back so Kristen could work the ER that night. We went to a nice high-end shopping center for the wives to look around. David and I pretty much looked at all the high end cars, which were amazingly plentiful. For those that know me, you know I am a freak for good exotic cars.

Aston Martin Vantage

Another Aston Martin, An AMG Mercedes, and oh yes, a Ferrari F430 Spyder

From that shopping center, we traveled to Bread Winners Cafe off of Lovers Lane off a recommendation from one of the centers employees. This turned out to be one of the best places I have ever eaten breakfast, if not the best. The camera phone pics are not the greatest, but the food was incredible. We all shared portions of orders and finished off david's smallish (sarcasm implied) Belgian blueberry waffle.




Congratulations to the Gore's on a beautiful wedding, and congratulations to Dallas to being a hospitable town with horrible traffic lights and lots of cool things to do.

KP

3 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

What a fun weekend! We had such a good time with you guys. We'll definitely have to do it again. (Mind if I copy those pics for my blog?)

The Bradford's said...

Sounds like you had fun but I am very disappointed that you didn't call teh Bradford's while you were in town:)!!!!

Jill said...

Also, THANK YOU GUYS, for driving me to my car in the scary parking garage only to find it dead...and then making sure no one scary was inside the popped trunk!!! That's what friends are for!!! Seriously, thank you guys for coming, I know it meant a lot to Les and I'm glad you guys found some cool places!